Remodeling a kitchen can quickly become overwhelming for any homeowner. Outside of purchasing the home itself, renovations are one of the most significant investments you will make as a homeowner. While some might be tempted to take on different home projects themselves, most kitchen renovations require hiring a qualified professional. A company that specializes in kitchen remodeling can ensure that accurate measurements are taken, proper materials are purchased, and the overall design will be safe, functional, and meet any code or building requirements. There are several different kitchen renovation companies in Toledo, so determining which one is best for your project might take some additional planning on your part. To make things easier, we’ve listed our Top 3 kitchen remodeling contractors in Toledo below. Each of these businesses is rated by the Better Business Bureau and have both pictures and testimonials available for you to review!
Top 3 Toledo Kitchen Remodeling Companies
1. Greenworks Remodeling Phone: (419) 474-6330 | Facebook | Website
Greenworks Remodeling can help you design the kitchen of your dreams! The company has been operating in the Toledo region since 2009 and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Their website features several pictures of previous completed kitchen renovations, plus a form you can submit to receive an online quote.
2. CRD Construction Phone: (419) 954-3003 | Facebook | Website
CRD Construction offers kitchen renovation services in Toledo, Maumee and surrounding areas. The company owns an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and has been in business since 2018. CRD Construction can handle kitchen remodels of any size. The company offers all types of different improvements, including kitchen design, kitchen countertops, backsplashes, kitchen flooring, and more. Visit their website to view photos and request a quote!
3. Rustbelt Remodeling Phone: (419) 405-5022 | Facebook | Website
Rustbelt Remodeling provides kitchen renovation services to residents in Toledo, Monroe, Dundee, Lambertville, and surrounding areas. The company has an A rating with the Better Business Bureau and has been in business since 2022. Rustbelt Remodeling offers online quotes, handyman services, and is even available to some residents in Michigan.
Characteristics of a Good Kitchen Remodeling Contractor
1. Reputable – Hiring a contractor requires a great deal of trust. This person will be entering your home and spending your money to complete the project. They won’t have to live with the end result – you will. That means you should be looking for a company that is reliable and has a great reputation. Read reviews, ask family or friends, and don’t hesitate to ask for referrals. A good kitchen contractor should be proud of their work, so they will have no problem showing it off to you.
2. Fair – Home improvement projects aren’t cheap. In fact, some studies have shown that home renovations are the second biggest investment homeowners will make next to actually purchasing the home. Still, that’s no reason for you to overspend. A trusted kitchen contractor will never overcharge you and make you continue paying until satisfied. They will be fair about their prices and will do their best to save you and your family as much money as possible.
3. Honest – Dealing with renovation companies can be a confusing experience, especially if this is your first time using a contractor. Often times, clients will have questions that only their contractor will be able to answer. With that in mind, shouldn’t you expect honesty and integrity from the company you hire? The best contractors will be honest with you throughout the entire process, making you feel great about the choice you made!
4. Transparent – Since remodels can be confusing, openness and willingness to communicate are both extremely important. If the project might come in over or under the budget, or if the project is too big for the contractor to handle, you deserve to know. As the client, you deserve to know what your contractor reasonably can and cannot do for you.
5. Timely – There’s a good chance you’ve been waiting (and likely saving) for your renovation project to begin. Although the kitchen remodeling process can take some time, it’s understandable that you want the project completed as soon as possible. The kitchen remodeling company you choose should understand this as well. The best contractors will strive to complete your project under budget and on time. In many instances, they may even finish before the initial deadline so you can begin enjoying your new renovation as soon as possible.
Kitchen Renovation Companies In Toledo
Since kitchen renovations require contractors to enter the home, make sure you choose a company that you can trust. Hiring a team of kitchen remodeling contractors to transform part of your home is a considerable investment, and there are many different companies to choose from. To make sure you get the highest quality of work for your money, spend some of your time researching each company that you are considering and meet with them to see if you think they can handle your specific project. The home contractors we listed above are a great place to begin if you’re ready to take the next step. Just remember, always look for the characteristics we mentioned to ensure the kitchen remodeling company you choose is trustworthy and reputable!